Press Release: Actimo and IM&M
Actimo and Nico Consultancy are excited to announce their collaboration which is focused on the common goal of helping businesses make their working environments safe and secure for employees returning back to work post-COVID-19 lockdown.
Businesses need to restart whilst ensuring employees can return to work safely and maintain social distancing and good workspace sanitation.
New systems are required to manage workplaces to ensure employees only travel to an office when necessary and then maintain safe working practices but also to educate the staff on how best to approach this whole area of returning to work.
On 11 May 2020, UK Government published “Working safely during COVID-19” guidelines document for employers and employees with clear instructions on how to prepare offices and buildings to be COVID-19 Secure.
Actimo’s employee engagement app with its communication and bite-size learning capability together with Nico Consultancy’s IMM Suite smart and sustainable building technology form an effective and rapidly deployable solution for UK businesses that are gearing up to ensure the required government’s “Five Steps To Safer Working Together” are met.
- We have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and shared the results with the people who work here
- We have cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures In-line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to help people work from home
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain a 2m distance in the workplace
- Where people cannot be 2m apart, we have done everything practical to manage transmission risk
By educating their employees and deploying new working practices employers will:
- Allow employees to feel safe in the workplace — reducing stress and anxiety.
- Minimised virus spread and cross-contamination by ensuring safe building use
- If infection occurs, easily identify, and notify people who were near the infected person at the time.